RATES & INFO
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE 2 NIGHT WEDDING RATE
- Lodging for 2 nights in the 5 bedroom farmhouse for up to 10 guests
- Linens, towels and toiletries in the farmhouse
- Use of the restored eighteenth century 4200 square foot barn
- Over 100 acres of meadows, creeks, hiking paths
- Banquet tables and chairs for up to 150 people
- A bonfire the night of the ceremony
- Outdoor lighting throughout the property
- WiFi and phone access
- Outdoor furniture by pool house
- Seating plans
- On-Site Parking for 50 cars
- Access to many antique farm pieces
- Setup – The day before your event
- Event Day – Start when you like, end by 1am.
- Clean up – We ask that you remove all brought in decorations the day following the event. We’ll do the rest.
- Access to vendor lists of florists, caterers, wedding designers, accommodations, transportation, party supply rentals, photographers, DJs and musicians
- Ceremony options
- An open field with mountain views
- Near pond
- The restored barn
2018 RATE: $12,000 for all the above.
- Rehearsal Dinners or Sunday Brunch for more than 25 guests require an additional fee of $1000.00 per event.
- Events for more than 150 people require additional bathroom rentals and an additional fee of $1500.00.
BOOKING: To reserve Longhill Farm for your event a 50% deposit is required to hold your date. The full balance will be due six months before the event.
CANCELLATIONS: Cancellation within 14 days of the effective date of the agreement will result in a 100% refund of payments received. Cancellation after 14 days of the effective date of the agreement will result in a 100% forfeiture of the retainer and any other payments received.
VENDORS: Vendors must adhere to the terms of our policies and it is the clients responsibility to share these policies with them.
CATERING A licensed catering company must serve food and alcoholic drinks for the day. The caterer will provide a full cooking and serving staff including at least one bartender if alcohol is being served. The caterer is responsible for the set-up, breakdown, and cleanup of the catered site. We ask that your caterer leave the catering areas the way they found them
INSURANCE: The wedding party is liable for any damage to Longhill Farm, its grounds, equipment and facilities, during the setup and wedding days. Couples are required to obtain event insurance for no less than $2,000,000 in liability, listing Longhill Farm as the co-insured.
PARKING AND TRANSPORTATION: There will be parking available for 40 cars a short walk from the barn. We recommend however that a bus service be hired to shuttle guests between their accommodations and Longhill Farm for your guest’s safety and convenience.